The world's worst to-do list, and also kind of an FAQ, for this very blog you're reading:
Do we need footnotes? We need footnotes, right?*Update: Done!
- Smart quotes?
- Automatic title case?
- Previews? Open Graph, Twitter Cards, etc.?
- I don't know if this has an RSS feed, and if so, if it works, and if so, if anyone still cares.
- I probably need to crosspost this somewhere for eNgAgEmENT. I'm thinking separate accounts on Twitter and Mastodon, with the occasional retweet/boost on my main account.
- Comments aren't a today, at least for now. Not only because they considerably complicate the tech stack, but also I'm not sure they're a great medium. Do @ me on Twitter or Mastodon, though! Unless I'd rather you don't. Then don't. But do.
- What about importing old posts? Hopefully probably maybe at some point.
- Most importantly: kick my butt to keep doing this for a while.
* we need footnotes