Both Intel and now Qualcomm seem bitter and snarky that customers are trying their own thing.
Thought experiment: what if ad-based business models weren't a thing?
Luna Display is adding Windows, which, yeah, of course they are. That was exactly the right move to make. Apple sherlocked their main feature — treating an iPad as an additional display for your Mac — as "Sidecar" in macOS 10.15 Catalina, and they dit the thing that makes sense for everyone: cover the 90% use case for their own user base. This leaves Astropad/Luna Display to figure out how to focus on the remaining 10%, and they have.
The anti-cheat arms race in PC gaming has reached… kernel modules.
This is not a new insight, but it bears repeating: when implementing cryptography yourself, it is rather easy to make a mistake you won't notice, potentially reducing the security.
The iOS Simulator now does video recording, including exporting to animated GIFs.
Microsoft is going to disable Excel 4.0 macros. These are apparently completely separate from Excel 5.0's VBA-based macros, and look a lot more like a bunch of Excel functions one after another, rather than Visual Basic, e.g.: